\adˈiːni͡əm mˌʌltɪflˈɔːɹəm], \adˈiːniəm mˌʌltɪflˈɔːɹəm], \a_d_ˈiː_n_iə_m m_ˌʌ_l_t_ɪ_f_l_ˈɔː_ɹ_ə_m]\
Definitions of ADENIUM MULTIFLORUM
Sort: Oldest first
South African shrub having a swollen succulent stem and bearing showy pink and white flowers after the leaves fall; popular as an ornamental in tropics
By Princeton University
Word of the day
venae pterygoideae pylorica
- A branch portal vein, or one of its branches, that returns blood from the pylorus.
- adenitis mesenterica
- Adenium Multiflorum
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a