ADDITIVE ALTERNATE BID
\ˈadɪtˌɪv ɔːltˈɜːnət bˈɪd], \ˈadɪtˌɪv ɔːltˈɜːnət bˈɪd], \ˈa_d_ɪ_t_ˌɪ_v ɔː_l_t_ˈɜː_n_ə_t b_ˈɪ_d]\
Definitions of ADDITIVE ALTERNATE BID
Word of the day
- A clinical syndrome characterized by development of CHEST PAIN at rest concomitant transient ST segment elevation in the electrocardiogram, but with preserved exercise capacity.
- additions to esther
- ADDITIVE ALTERNATE BID
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a