ADAPTATIONS, MARGINAL (DENTISTRY)
\ɐdɐptˈe͡ɪʃənz], \ɐdɐptˈeɪʃənz], \ɐ_d_ɐ_p_t_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n_z]\
Definitions of ADAPTATIONS, MARGINAL (DENTISTRY)
Sort: Oldest first
The degree of proximity and interlocking of filling material to the wall of the cavity of a tooth. The term has come to be used synonymously with adaptation at the cavosurface margin. (Jablonski, Illustrated Dictionary of Dentistry, 1982; J Dent 1993;21:265-73)
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Word of the day
- inflammation of the conjunctiva eye
- adaptation, marginal (dentistry)
- adaptation, marginal, dental
- Adaptations, Marginal (Dentistry)
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a