\ɐkjˈuːtli], \ɐkjˈuːtli], \ɐ_k_j_ˈuː_t_l_i]\
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- See under Satin.
- acute vestibular neuritis
- acute yellow atrophy
- acute yellow atrophy of the liver
- acute-angled triangle
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a