ACTIVITIES OF DAILY LIVING
\aktˈɪvɪtiz ɒv dˈe͡ɪli lˈɪvɪŋ], \aktˈɪvɪtiz ɒv dˈeɪli lˈɪvɪŋ], \a_k_t_ˈɪ_v_ɪ_t_i_z ɒ_v d_ˈeɪ_l_i l_ˈɪ_v_ɪ_ŋ]\
Definitions of ACTIVITIES OF DAILY LIVING
Word of the day
- 1. A philter or love-potion. 2. infranasal depression, groove in midline of the upper lip. depression on upper lip beneath septum of the nose. [Greek] depression on the upper lip beneath septum of nose(anat.).
- activist policy
- activities base system
- Activities of Daily Living
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a