ACTIVIN RECEPTORS, TYPE II
\ˈaktɪvˌɪn ɹɪsˈɛptəz], \ˈaktɪvˌɪn ɹɪsˈɛptəz], \ˈa_k_t_ɪ_v_ˌɪ_n ɹ_ɪ_s_ˈɛ_p_t_ə_z]\
Definitions of ACTIVIN RECEPTORS, TYPE II
Word of the day
- partial darkness
- activex data objects
- activin beta subunits
- activin receptor like kinases, type ii
- Activin Receptors, Type II
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a