ACTIO REDLIIBI- TORIA
\ˈaktɪˌə͡ʊ ɹˈɛdlɪˌɪba͡ɪ tˈɔːɹiə], \ˈaktɪˌəʊ ɹˈɛdlɪˌɪbaɪ tˈɔːɹiə], \ˈa_k_t_ɪ__ˌəʊ ɹ_ˈɛ_d_l_ɪ__ˌɪ_b_aɪ t_ˈɔː_ɹ_i__ə]\
Definitions of ACTIO REDLIIBI- TORIA
Sort: Oldest first
An action to cancel a sale in consequence of defects in the thing sold. It was prosecuted to compel complete restitution to the seller of the tiling sold, with its produce and accessories, and to give the buyer back the price, with interest, as an, equivalent for the restitution ot' the produce. Hunter, Rom. I,aw, 3"2.
By Henry Campbell Black
Word of the day
- Relating to ribs and transverse processes of the vertebrae articulating with them. Lying between ribs and transverse process of the vertebrae.
- actio publiciana
- actio quaelibet it sua via
- actio quod inetus causa
- actio quod jussu
- actio realis
- ACTIO REDLIIBI- TORIA
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a