\aktˈɪnɪk], \aktˈɪnɪk], \a_k_t_ˈɪ_n_ɪ_k]\
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
S. Smith Stevens
- United States psychologist and psychophysicist who proposed Stevens' power law to replace Fechner's law (1906-1973)
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a