\ɐkɹˈɪlɪks], \ɐkɹˈɪlɪks], \ɐ_k_ɹ_ˈɪ_l_ɪ_k_s]\
Definitions of ACRYLICS
Word of the day
- a doctrine that on the death of body soul migrates to or is born again in another
- acrylic acid
- acrylic bone cement
- acrylic fiber
- acrylic paint
- acrylic resin
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a