\ˈakɹa͡ɪflˌava͡ɪn da͡ɪhˈa͡ɪdɹəklˌɔːɹa͡ɪd], \ˈakɹaɪflˌavaɪn daɪhˈaɪdɹəklˌɔːɹaɪd], \ˈa_k_ɹ_aɪ_f_l_ˌa_v_aɪ_n d_aɪ_h_ˈaɪ_d_ɹ_ə_k_l_ˌɔː_ɹ_aɪ_d]\
Definitions of ACRIFLAVINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE
Sort: Oldest first
3,6-Diamino-10-methylacridinium chloride mixt. with 3,6-acridinediamine. Fluorescent dye used as a local antiseptic and also as a biological stain. It intercalates into nucleic acids thereby inhibiting bacterial and viral replication.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Word of the day
- Predetermined sets of questions used collect data - clinical data, social status, occupational group, etc. The term is often applied to a self-completed survey instrument.
- acridotheres tristis
- acriflavine chloride
- Acriflavine Dihydrochloride
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a