\ɐkwˈe͡ɪntɪŋ], \ɐkwˈeɪntɪŋ], \ɐ_k_w_ˈeɪ_n_t_ɪ_ŋ]\
Definitions of ACQUAINTING
Word of the day
- See Choltry.
- acquainted with
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a