ACIDIC AMINO ACID TRANSPORT PROTEINS
\ɐsˈɪdɪk ɐmˈiːnə͡ʊ ˈasɪd tɹˈanspɔːt pɹˈə͡ʊtiːnz], \ɐsˈɪdɪk ɐmˈiːnəʊ ˈasɪd tɹˈanspɔːt pɹˈəʊtiːnz], \ɐ_s_ˈɪ_d_ɪ_k ɐ_m_ˈiː_n_əʊ ˈa_s_ɪ_d t_ɹ_ˈa_n_s_p_ɔː_t p_ɹ_ˈəʊ_t_iː_n_z]\
Definitions of ACIDIC AMINO ACID TRANSPORT PROTEINS
Word of the day
- (botany) the development of a fruit without fertilization or seeds
- acide acetique faible
- acidic amino acid
- Acidic Amino Acid Transport Proteins
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a