\ɐka͡ʊt͡ʃˈɜː], \ɐkaʊtʃˈɜː], \ɐ_k_aʊ_tʃ_ˈɜː]\
Definitions of ACCOUCHEUR
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
An obstetrician, one who delivers a woman in childbirth.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
A man who assists women in childbirth.
By Daniel Lyons
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
A man who assists women in childbirth; an obstetrician.
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
Idiopathic Hypercatabolic Hypoproteinemias
- series of gastrointestinal disorders which share in common excessive loss protein, mainly albumin, across gut wall. occur stomach (Menetrier disease), as well the small bowel (intestinal lymphangiectases, assorted inflammatory states). They are also occasionally associated with congestive heart failure (again a bowel protein loss).