\ˈaksɪdənt mˈanɪd͡ʒmənt], \ˈaksɪdənt mˈanɪdʒmənt], \ˈa_k_s_ɪ_d_ə_n_t m_ˈa_n_ɪ_dʒ_m_ə_n_t]\
Definitions of ACCIDENT MANAGEMENT
Word of the day
- A modification of the aeroplane, having curved surfaces, advantages which were first demonstrated by Lilienthal.
- accident book
- accident condition
- accident forgiveness
- accident insurance
- accident insurances
- ACCIDENT MANAGEMENT
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a