\ˈaksɪdənt fəɡˈɪvnəs], \ˈaksɪdənt fəɡˈɪvnəs], \ˈa_k_s_ɪ_d_ə_n_t f_ə_ɡ_ˈɪ_v_n_ə_s]\
Definitions of ACCIDENT FORGIVENESS
Word of the day
Graft vs Leukemia Responses
- Immunological rejection of leukemia cells following bone marrow transplantation.
- accident and health benefits
- accident and sickness insurance act
- accident book
- accident condition
- Accident Forgiveness
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a