\ɐksˌɛləɹˈe͡ɪʃən klˈɔːz], \ɐksˌɛləɹˈeɪʃən klˈɔːz], \ɐ_k_s_ˌɛ_l_ə_ɹ_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n k_l_ˈɔː_z]\
Definitions of ACCELERATION CLAUSE
Word of the day
- A clinical syndrome characterized by development of CHEST PAIN at rest concomitant transient ST segment elevation in the electrocardiogram, but with preserved exercise capacity.
- accelerating center of the heart
- accelerating center, centre
- accelerating fiber
- accelerating force
- acceleration clause
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a