\ɐksˈɛləɹˌe͡ɪtɪŋ sˈɛntə], \ɐksˈɛləɹˌeɪtɪŋ sˈɛntə], \ɐ_k_s_ˈɛ_l_ə_ɹ_ˌeɪ_t_ɪ_ŋ s_ˈɛ_n_t_ə]\
Definitions of ACCELERATING CENTER
Word of the day
- A clinical syndrome characterized by development of CHEST PAIN at rest concomitant transient ST segment elevation in the electrocardiogram, but with preserved exercise capacity.
- accelerated option
- accelerated respiration
- accelerated tariff elimination
- accelerateur de lurine
- Accelerating center
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a