ACAROID GUM OR RESIN
\ɐkˈaɹɔ͡ɪd ɡˈʌm ɔː ɹˈɛzɪn], \ɐkˈaɹɔɪd ɡˈʌm ɔː ɹˈɛzɪn], \ɐ_k_ˈa_ɹ_ɔɪ_d ɡ_ˈʌ_m__ ɔː ɹ_ˈɛ_z_ɪ_n]\
Definitions of ACAROID GUM OR RESIN
Word of the day
- See Choltry.
- acaroid gum
- acaroid gum or resin
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a