\ˌakədˈɛmɪkə͡l], \ˌakədˈɛmɪkəl], \ˌa_k_ə_d_ˈɛ_m_ɪ_k_əl]\
Sort: Oldest first
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
Belonging or proper to an academy, college, or university; pertaining to the school or philosophy of Plato, as, the academic sect.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Thomas Sheridan
Word of the day
Graft vs Leukemia Responses
- Immunological rejection of leukemia cells following bone marrow transplantation.
- academic robe
- academic session
- academic term
- academic training
- academic year
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a