ACADEMIC DISSERTATIONS [PUBLICATION TYPE]
\ˌakədˈɛmɪk dɪsətˈe͡ɪʃənz pˌʌblɪkˈe͡ɪʃən tˈa͡ɪp], \ˌakədˈɛmɪk dɪsətˈeɪʃənz pˌʌblɪkˈeɪʃən tˈaɪp], \ˌa_k_ə_d_ˈɛ_m_ɪ_k d_ɪ_s_ə_t_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n_z__ p_ˌʌ_b_l_ɪ_k_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n t_ˈaɪ_p]\
Definitions of ACADEMIC DISSERTATIONS [PUBLICATION TYPE]
Word of the day
- (botany) the development of a fruit without fertilization or seeds
- academic degree
- academic department
- academic dissertation
- academic dissertations
- academic dissertations (pt)
- Academic Dissertations [Publication Type]
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a