\ɐbjˈuːs ɹɪpˈɔːtɪŋ], \ɐbjˈuːs ɹɪpˈɔːtɪŋ], \ɐ_b_j_ˈuː_s ɹ_ɪ_p_ˈɔː_t_ɪ_ŋ]\
Definitions of ABUSE REPORTING
Sort: Oldest first
Legal requirement for physicians and other professionals providing health services to report suspected incidents of abuse and neglect. As mandated reporters, they are generally afforded legal immunity for such reports and most jurisdictions impose a civil or criminal penalty for failure to report. (From JAMA 1985;254 (6):796-800)
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Word of the day
- an iodide that is used photography, seeding clouds to make rain, and in medicine Argenti iodidum.
- abuse drugs
- abuse of health services
- abuse of power
- abuse of process
- Abuse Reporting
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a