ABUSE OF PROCESS
\ɐbjˈuːs ɒv pɹˈə͡ʊsɛs], \ɐbjˈuːs ɒv pɹˈəʊsɛs], \ɐ_b_j_ˈuː_s ɒ_v p_ɹ_ˈəʊ_s_ɛ_s]\
Definitions of ABUSE OF PROCESS
Sort: Oldest first
By Henry Campbell Black
(Leg.) Obtaining advantage by some intentional irregularity in the form of legal proceedings.
By Henry Percy Smith
Word of the day
- an iodide that is used photography, seeding clouds to make rain, and in medicine Argenti iodidum.
- abuse drugs
- abuse of health services
- abuse of power
- ABUSE OF PROCESS
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a