\ɐbsk hˈɒk], \ɐbsk hˈɒk], \ɐ_b_s_k h_ˈɒ_k]\
Definitions of ABSQUE HOC
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1856 - A Law Dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
Word of the day
- inflammation of the conjunctiva eye
- Absque hoc
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a