\ˌe͡ɪbˌiːˈə͡ʊ fˈaktəz], \ˌeɪbˌiːˈəʊ fˈaktəz], \ˌeɪ_b_ˌiː__ˈəʊ f_ˈa_k_t_ə_z]\
Definitions of ABO FACTORS
Sort: Oldest first
The major human blood type system which depends on the presence or absence of two antigens A and B. Type O occurs when neither A nor B is present and AB when both are present. A and B are genetic factors that determine the presence of enzymes for the synthesis of certain glycoproteins mainly in the red cell membrane.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Word of the day
- (botany) the development of a fruit without fertilization or seeds
- abo antibodies
- abo blood group system
- abo blood group systems
- abo factor
- ABO Factors
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a