\ɐbˈɛɹəns], \ɐbˈɛɹəns], \ɐ_b_ˈɛ_ɹ_ə_n_s]\
Word of the day
- Relating to ribs and transverse processes of the vertebrae articulating with them. Lying between ribs and transverse process of the vertebrae.
- abernethy's fascia
- abernethy's fascia's operation
- abernethy's fascia's sarcoma
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a