ABERNETHY'S FASCIA'S SARCOMA
\ˌabənˈɛθiz fˈe͡ɪʃiəz sɑːkˈə͡ʊmə], \ˌabənˈɛθiz fˈeɪʃiəz sɑːkˈəʊmə], \ˌa_b_ə_n_ˈɛ_θ_i_z f_ˈeɪ_ʃ_i__ə_z s_ɑː_k_ˈəʊ_m_ə]\
Definitions of ABERNETHY'S FASCIA'S SARCOMA
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
Word of the day
- Relating to ribs and transverse processes of the vertebrae articulating with them. Lying between ribs and transverse process of the vertebrae.
- abernethy's fascia
- abernethy's fascia's operation
- Abernethy's fascia's sarcoma
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a