\abdˈɒmɪnə͡l wˈɔːl], \abdˈɒmɪnəl wˈɔːl], \a_b_d_ˈɒ_m_ɪ_n_əl w_ˈɔː_l]\
Sort: Oldest first
Word of the day
- (botany) the development of a fruit without fertilization or seeds
- abdominal section
- abdominal supporter
- abdominal typhus
- abdominal typhus fever
- abdominal version
- abdominal wall
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a