\abdˈɒmɪnə͡l e͡ɪˈɔːtə], \abdˈɒmɪnəl eɪˈɔːtə], \a_b_d_ˈɒ_m_ɪ_n_əl eɪ_ˈɔː_t_ə]\
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- Roseolae-e. Rosace, Violet, Ionthus.
- abdominal abscess
- abdominal abscesses
- abdominal actinomycosis
- abdominal aneurysm
- abdominal aorta
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a