\ɐbˈɑːtiz], \ɐbˈɑːtiz], \ɐ_b_ˈɑː_t_i_z]\
Definitions of ABATIS
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- To raise; set up; stir up. Backward; in or to the rear; behindhand. a-r[=e]r', adv. in the rear. [A.S. pfx. a-, on, to, and REAR.]
- abatement of nuisances
- abatement of tax assessment
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a