\ɐbˈe͡ɪst], \ɐbˈeɪst], \ɐ_b_ˈeɪ_s_t]\
Definitions of ABASED
Sort: Oldest first
Borne lower than usual, as a fess; also, having the ends of the wings turned downward towards the point of the shield.
By Oddity Software
Word of the day
- abarticular gout
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a