\ɐbˈanɡə], \ɐbˈanɡə], \ɐ_b_ˈa_n_ɡ_ə]\
Definitions of ABANGA
Sort: Oldest first
A West Indian palm; also the fruit of this palm, the seeds of which are used as a remedy for diseases of the chest.
By Oddity Software
Word of the day
- See Falcon.
- abandonment of spouse
- abandonment of trademark
- abandonment value
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a