\ɐbˈandə͡ʊnˌiː], \ɐbˈandəʊnˌiː], \ɐ_b_ˈa_n_d_əʊ_n_ˌiː]\
Sort: Oldest first
By Noah Webster.
By Sir Augustus Henry
Word of the day
- an iodide that is used photography, seeding clouds to make rain, and in medicine Argenti iodidum.
- abandoned infant
- abandoned person
- abandoned property
- abandoned ship
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a