\ɐbˈandənd t͡ʃˈɪldɹən], \ɐbˈandənd tʃˈɪldɹən], \ɐ_b_ˈa_n_d_ə_n_d tʃ_ˈɪ_l_d_ɹ_ə_n]\
Definitions of ABANDONED CHILDREN
Word of the day
- Relating to ribs and transverse processes of the vertebrae articulating with them. Lying between ribs and transverse process of the vertebrae.
- abandoned child
- Abandoned Children
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a