\ɐbˈe͡ɪsəns], \ɐbˈeɪsəns], \ɐ_b_ˈeɪ_s_ə_n_s]\
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
Word of the day
venae pterygoideae pylorica
- A branch portal vein, or one of its branches, that returns blood from the pylorus.
- abadie's sign, ahlfeld's sign, allis's sign
- abadie's treatment of syphilis
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a