\ɐbˈaktɹɪm], \ɐbˈaktɹɪm], \ɐ_b_ˈa_k_t_ɹ_ɪ_m]\
Definitions of ABACTRIM
Sort: Oldest first
This drug combination has proved to be an effective therapeutic agent with broad-spectrum antibacterial activity against both gram-positive and gram-negative organisms. It is effective in the treatment of many infections, including Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia in AIDS, but is the drug of choice for urinary infection.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
Word of the day
St Vitus's dance
- A disease affecting the muscles of voluntary motion.
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a