A LA MODE
\ˈala mˈə͡ʊd], \ˈala mˈəʊd], \ˈa_l_a m_ˈəʊ_d]\
Sort: Oldest first
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
Graft vs Leukemia Responses
- Immunological rejection of leukemia cells following bone marrow transplantation.
- a la carte
- a la grec
- a la grecque
- a la lanterne
- a la mise en scene
- a la mode
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a