A A CLUB OR ASSOCIATION OF PERSONS INTERESTED IN A
\ɐ ɐ klˈʌb ɔːɹ ɐsˈə͡ʊsɪˈe͡ɪʃən ɒv pˈɜːsənz ˈɪntɹəstɪd ɪn ˈe͡ɪ], \ɐ ɐ klˈʌb ɔːɹ ɐsˈəʊsɪˈeɪʃən ɒv pˈɜːsənz ˈɪntɹəstɪd ɪn ˈeɪ], \ɐ ɐ k_l_ˈʌ_b__ ɔː_ɹ ɐ_s_ˈəʊ_s_ɪ__ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n ɒ_v p_ˈɜː_s_ə_n_z ˈɪ_n_t_ɹ_ə_s_t_ɪ_d ɪ_n ˈeɪ]\
Definitions of A A CLUB OR ASSOCIATION OF PERSONS INTERESTED IN A
Word of the day
- A rounded mass of cloud, with shining white edges; cumulus, - often appearing before thunderstorm.
- a (, n. the state of being a [r.] de quincey.
- a (a) a shed for housing an airship or a (b) a ground or field, esp. one equipped with housing and other facilities, used for flying purposes. -- a` (#), a.
- a 1. the act of combining air with another substance, or the state of being filled with air.
- a 1. to infuse air into; to combine air with.
- A A club or association of persons interested in a
- a a form of hydro-a
- a an apassenger plane or commercial airliner. [obsolescent]
- a growing or thriving only in the presence of oxygen; also, pertaining to, or induced by, aas, a fermentation. -- a` (#), adv.
- a micro [obsolescent]
- a related to, or of the nature of, aas, a plants, which live only when supplied with free oxygen.