A AERODYNAMIC (, A. 1. PERTAINING TO THE FORCE OF AIR IN MOTION.
\ɐ ˌe͡əɹə͡ʊda͡ɪnˈamɪk], \ɐ ˌeəɹəʊdaɪnˈamɪk], \ɐ ˌeə_ɹ_əʊ_d_aɪ_n_ˈa_m_ɪ_k]\
Definitions of A AERODYNAMIC (, A. 1. PERTAINING TO THE FORCE OF AIR IN MOTION.
Word of the day
G. K. Chesterton
- conservative English writer of the Roman Catholic persuasion; in addition to volumes criticism and polemics he wrote detective novels featuring Father Brown (1874-1936)
- a a form of hydro-a
- a an apassenger plane or commercial airliner. [obsolescent]
- a growing or thriving only in the presence of oxygen; also, pertaining to, or induced by, aas, a fermentation. -- a` (#), adv.
- a micro [obsolescent]
- a related to, or of the nature of, aas, a plants, which live only when supplied with free oxygen.
- A Aerodynamic (, a. 1. Pertaining to the force of air in motion.
- a 'facial goniometer'
- a 'font' of type is an indefinite quantity having all the proper proportions of 'sorts
- a 1
- a alphalipoprotein neuropathies