A RELATED TO, OR OF THE NATURE OF, AAS, A PLANTS, WHICH LIVE ONLY WHEN SUPPLIED WITH FREE OXYGEN.
\ɐ ɹɪlˈe͡ɪtɪd tuː], \ɐ ɹɪlˈeɪtɪd tuː], \ɐ ɹ_ɪ_l_ˈeɪ_t_ɪ_d t_uː]\
Definitions of A RELATED TO, OR OF THE NATURE OF, AAS, A PLANTS, WHICH LIVE ONLY WHEN SUPPLIED WITH FREE OXYGEN.
Word of the day
- Salts and esters of the 10-carbon monocarboxylic acid-decanoic acid.
- a a club or association of persons interested in a
- a a form of hydro-a
- a an apassenger plane or commercial airliner. [obsolescent]
- a growing or thriving only in the presence of oxygen; also, pertaining to, or induced by, aas, a fermentation. -- a` (#), adv.
- a micro [obsolescent]
- A Related to, or of the nature of, aas, a plants, which live only when supplied with free oxygen.
- a aerodynamic (, a. 1. pertaining to the force of air in motion.
- a 'facial goniometer'
- a 'font' of type is an indefinite quantity having all the proper proportions of 'sorts
- a 1