\wˈɪndpa͡ɪp], \wˈɪndpaɪp], \w_ˈɪ_n_d_p_aɪ_p]\
Definitions of WINDPIPE
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
beta Aspartic Acid
- An residue in chains that linked at beta-group instead normal, alpha-carboxyl group, polypeptide linkage. It is a result of the spontaneous decomposition aspartic acid or ASPARAGINE residues.