\wˈɪdθ], \wˈɪdθ], \w_ˈɪ_d_θ]\
Definitions of WIDTH
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- plants with four-petaled flowers Dicotyledon family 350 genera of mostly herbaceous plants with peppery-flavored leaves. Members include ARABIDOPSIS; BRASSICA; and MUSTARD.