\wˈe͡ɪlɪŋ], \wˈeɪlɪŋ], \w_ˈeɪ_l_ɪ_ŋ]\
Definitions of WHALING
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Daniel Lyons
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
- perennial woodland herbs waterleaf plant family of the order Solanales, subclass Asteridae, class Magnoliopsida. They have alternate leaves, regular flowers with five-lobed corollas (united petals), and a one- or two-celled ovary.