\wˈiːn], \wˈiːn], \w_ˈiː_n]\
Definitions of WEEN
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- Prof. Huxley's classification a sub-order Carinatae (birds having sternum with keel), including but one family, Tinamidae tinamous. In this suborder the bones of upper jaw or skull are like what they struthious swift-footed birds, as ostrich.