\wˈe͡ɪwəd], \wˈeɪwəd], \w_ˈeɪ_w_ə_d]\
Definitions of WAYWARD
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
Dorsal Root Ganglia
- ganglia located on dorsal roots within vertebral column. ganglion cells are pseudounipolar. single primary bifurcates sending peripheral process to carry sensory information from the periphery and a central branch which relays that spinal cord or brain.