\vˈə͡ʊmə], \vˈəʊmə], \v_ˈəʊ_m_ə]\
Definitions of VOMER
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
The partition separating the two nasal cavities in the midplane, composed of cartilaginous, membranous and bony parts.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
A thin mesial bone, which is irregularly quadrilateral, placed vertically between the nasal fossae, articulating at its base with the sphenoid, anteriorly with the perpendicular plate of the ethmoid, inferiorly with the palatal processes of the maxillae. Its posterior border is free. It forms part of the median septum of the nose. [Lat.]
By Smith Ely Jelliffe