\vˈa͡ɪəl], \vˈaɪəl], \v_ˈaɪ_ə_l]\
Definitions of VIAL
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- Effort, skill, and work conditions reflect differentiating factors in operator performance leading to adjusted average time.