\vˈɛntə], \vˈɛntə], \v_ˈɛ_n_t_ə]\
Definitions of VENTER
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
Edward Augustus Warriner
- An American clergyman and writer; born Massachusetts in 1829. He has written: "Victor La Tourette"; "Kear: Poem"; "I Am That I Am: A Metrical Essay"; "The Gate Called Beautiful".