\vˈaskjʊləm], \vˈaskjʊləm], \v_ˈa_s_k_j_ʊ_l_ə_m]\
Definitions of VASCULUM
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms (6th edition)
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1919 - The concise Oxford dictionary of current English
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By J.H. Kenneth
By Alexander Duane
Word of the day
Kingdom Of Saudi arabia
- a kingdom occupying most of Arabian Peninsula in southwest Asia; vast oil reserves dominate the economy an absolute monarchy occupying most of Arabian Peninsula in southwest Asia; vast oil reserves dominate the economy