\ˈʌst͡ʃʊlˈe͡ɪʃən], \ˈʌstʃʊlˈeɪʃən], \ˈʌ_s_tʃ_ʊ_l_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of USTULATION
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- material that used for convenience. human interest is an example of this. AKA evergreen story with a long shelflife.