\ʌnˈɒpəɹətˌɪv], \ʌnˈɒpəɹətˌɪv], \ʌ_n_ˈɒ_p_ə_ɹ_ə_t_ˌɪ_v]\
Definitions of UNOPERATIVE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1908 - Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
Board of Admiralty
- organized by Continental Congress, October 28, 1779, from earlier more numerous Committee. consisted two members Congress five others and had charge of all naval marine affairs. It was abolished February 7, 1781, upon the creation Secretary Marine.